Un elenco di regole da seguire durante l’allenamento
- Bow to Carlos Gracie Sr. when you enter the training area.
- Bow to Carlos Gracie Sr. when you exit the training area.
- Keep a respectful posture in the training area.
- Classes begin with a formal bow to the instructor, with students lining up in descending grade order.
- Classes end with a formal bow to the picture of Grand Master Carlos Gracie Senior, and then to the instructor.
- All students must line up with the attendance card in hand at the begining of the class.
- During class, when the instructor is demonstrating the techniques, every student must sit or stand in good posture.
- If you are late for class sit by the side of the training area and wait for the permission from the Professor.
- If you need to leave the mat or leave earlier you must ask permission from the Professor.
- Bow to your partner before and after practice.
- Talking should be kept to a minimum level and should relate to the class subject.
- Absolutely no foul language inside the school.
- Keep fingernails and toenails short for everyone’s safety.
- All students, Instructors, Professors, and visitors must wear the official Gracie Barra uniform. The uniform pants and top must be the same color.
- It is mandatory to wear the official Gracie Barra black rash guard or Gracie Barra training shirt underneath the kimono.
- It is mandatory to have underwear underneath the gi pants.
- For No Gi Classes, students must wear a Gracie Barra black boardshort (or black short) as well as Gracie Barra Black Rash Guard or Gracie Barra training shirt.
- The uniform must be clean at all times. A dirty uniform is a sign of disrespect.
The uniform must be worn at all times.
- When tying the uniform, students must face the edge of the mats.
The belt represents your progress. Keep it on.
- Refer to non black-belt instructors as “Coaches”.
- Refer to black-belt instructors as “Professors” and to Carlos Gracie Jr. as “Master”.
- All metal objects, jewelry, piercing, necklaces and other items should be removed.
- No shoes, food or drink on the mat.
- No cell phones in the training area.
- All students and Instructors must wear shoes when walking outside of the training area.